Crafts and Furniture

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Spring!!

I know I am a little late posting these but hey better late than never right. I didn't get much done in the way of Easter crafts but here are a few that I did get done.

 My table in my living room. Don't look at the dust LOL!
The big subway art tile was done by my friend over at Grunged, Glittered, n' Branded

 My daughter wanted to make something so this was her first try at a flower arrangement. Not bad!
 My husband made me these pedestals and I needed something to put on them so back when I did my stylish blogger award I came across a blog where these adorable eggs where posted and I fell in love with them. Had to make some of my own. Check out Sweet Little Smoothie to see the original. I added green leafs and bows to mine. She even has a tutorial so you can make your own too.
 My entry way table
 Close up of the eggs and pedestals

 This was a mother daughter project too $2 decoration!! Gotta love the dollar store!

I hope that everyone had a great Easter! I know we did. Family time is the best time.

1 comment:

  1. CUTE!!! I want some of those egss....but honestly, I don't want to make them! ha ha

    ReplyDelete