Crafts and Furniture

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Luck and Appreciation

On Thursday, my husband and I were doing a few errands and I told him that I needed to run into Hobby Lobby for a quick minute.  Yes, he knows better than to think it will be quick.  He stayed in the truck with the kiddos and I ran in to get a few items for some projects I have rolling around in my head. 

I get to the checkout and the lady behind me has a cart FULL of stuff she is returning.  At first I was thinking how lucky I was that I didn't have to wait in line behind her.  Then she started having a breakdown. I guess she had bought all this stuff and got it home and her husband had an absolute FIT about it and told her she had to take EVERYTHING back!  She was in tears. I don't know what the project was that she was working on but I think she was very disappointed that she wouldn't be able to do it.  Now instead of feeling lucky that I didn't have to wait in line behind her, I was feeling Lucky for a very different reason.  I am so Lucky that I have a husband who understands my craft addiction, supports it, and in many cases he even helps me by cutting out the wood or building tables or whatever people ask us to do.  I appreciate all that he does to support my habits.  Thanks honey you are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment