Crafts and Furniture

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hats! Hats! Hats!









 Hats and headbands are now available! My mom who is a genius with a crochet needle has started making these hats and headbands for very low prices. $10 for babies $12 for Toddlers $15 for kids and $17 for teens/adults. You can choose your colors and pick whether you want a flower or a pom pom or if you would just like it plain. She is SUPER fast at getting these done. Leave a comment or email me with questions or orders.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to put in an order for an adult size head band. I would like it in the color burgundy. My email address is shaniskinnygirl@cableone.net I like to go one morning walks and these would keep my ears warm. Thanks. email me any other questions and how much she would charge for shipping as I live here in Pocatello Idaho. Thanks
    Shani Tennant

    ReplyDelete